Annual 150,000m3 AAC equipments--xingbang Brand
Detailed Product Description
autocalve aerated concrete AAC equipments:
3.full AAC production line plant
Zhengzhou xingbang Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd has been one of the largest mining machinery and building material equipments manufacturers in China. It mainly deal with mining Crushing and screening equipments, Mineral processing equipments, full AAC equipments,dryer and rotary kiln , Lime and Cement production equipment and other equipments. We welcome all friends from home and abroad to visit our company to check the high quality products. Our service center sincerely hopes that we can have a successful cooperation
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC PLANT)Technology
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) block and panel have become the main building materials in construction industry. AAC technology has developed over 90 years, and China has introduced this technology before 40 years, our company is the earliest manufacture and R&D producer of Aerated Concrete (AAC) machinery, and our technology has reached the advanced level of Aerated Concrete (AAC) machine industry. The sales volume and comprehensive indexes of our Aerated Concrete (AAC) equipment are ahead of others in China. Aerated concrete (i.e. aeroconcrete, earblock) is the perfect wall material to replace the traditional solid clay brick.
The advantages of autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC)
There are advantages of autoclaved aerated concrete(AAC):
- Perfect heat storage capacity helps to avoid high temperatures in summer and heat losses in winter,
- AAC can regulate humidity and prevent from fungus and mustiness inside the house,
- Water vapors permeability is 0,25 - 0,22Ng (compare with wood - 0,15Ng, brick - 0,05 - 0,1Ng),
- High frost-resistance,
- Due to low density wall made of aerated concrete is light as 3 times as solid clay brick,
- Aerated concrete is easy to cut, install and transport,
- Man-hours needed for installation of aerated concrete blocks are three times less than for brick walls.
We can supply our customer for designing, production, installation, commissioning, training and good after-sales service.
Capacity: from 20,000 cubic meter to 300,000 cubic meter per year.
Products conform to requirement of 04~07 grade blocks stated in GB11968-2006. General Specifications of Aerated Concrete Blocks
Process Flow Technological process:
Raw material: Cement, Lime, Sand, Gypsum, Aluminum powder, Water.
Cement lime fly ash style aerated block raw material proportion
Cement lime fly ash
Aluminum powder paste(600kg/m3)
Water & material rate