BEOT manufactures a wide range of standard materials for filtration and fluidization as well as filter elements with different size, and filtration ratings from 0.1 to 200 micron in form of Cylinder/Cartridge, Plate, Disc and Sparger.
The seamless filter elements are manufactured by isostatic pressing or co-axial pressing via powder metallurgy process. Fittings and connector can be bonded to the porous parts by welding(TIG welding), machining or directly during sintering process.
Available materials are: stainless steel 316/316L, 304/304L, 310, 904, Titanium, Inconel, Hastelloy, Nickel, Monel and other alloys .etc. on request.
The pore size can be adjusted by suitable selection of the powder size fraction and the process parameters.
Production Capacity: 5000~6000 pcs per month
1. Gas and liquid filtration
2.Solid catalyst recovery
3.Filtration of slurry oil and other petrochemical products
4.High-temperature gas filtration
7. Sparging and other applications in various industrial fields.
1. Good shape stability
2. High mechanical strengthen and good integrity
3. Controllable pore sizes and porosity
4. Good permeability
5. Good corrosion and thermal resistance
6. Easy to be made into complicated shapes, can be put together by soldering or gluing
7. The service life can be prolonged by cleaning and regenerating process
Please note that you should contact the supplier directly about stock, payment, packaging, shipping and delivery details.