Latin Name Vaccinium myrtillus L.
Part of the Plant Used Fresh fruit
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) is a perennial, ornamental shrub of Ericaceae. Bilberry contains nutrients which are essential for protecting eyes from eyestrain or fatigue, and it can activate blood circulation around the eyes. Bilberry tea can be used to treat stomach diseases and soothe digestive tract traditionally.
Anthocyanins, Anthocyanidins, Flavonoids
25% Anthocyanidins (UV-VIS)
10:1 Concentrated Powder Extracts
1. Protect and regenerate retinal purple (rhodopsin), and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.
2. Prevent the cardiovascular diseases
3. Quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging
4. A treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat
5. A treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action
Functional food and food additive