Construction waste recycled aggregate production line

Construction waste recycled aggregate production line

Supplier Company
Jiangsu zhongbo Heavy Machinery Co.,Ltd
Manufacturer / Factory
No.999 Gangxi road, Haimen city, jiangsu province, 226100, China
Phone Orders / Customer Service
Call: 86-21-50115838
Contact People
may liu
Price: Get Quote

Product Details

According to the research, one tons of construction waste after treatment, 70 percent of which become coarse aggregate, the remaining 30% of fine aggregate. Compared with the natural sand and gravel, construction waste recycled aggregate production and processing costs are slightly higher than the natural sand , but these renewable building materials can substitute for natural sand and gravel, and even better than the natural sand and gravel , which can alleviate sand stone shortage, to curb the unauthorized mining, protect the environment.

Construction waste recycled aggregate production machinery

The production line is composed by the feeder, mobile crusher, vibrating screen, vertical impact crusher, belt conveyor . The scope of application of the stone production line: can be used for the aggregate of the hard limestone, granite, basalt, river gravel, metallurgy and material residue and other materials, artificial sand operations, water, building materials, highway, city construction and other industries. According to the different technical requirements, various types of equipment combinations, meet our customers' process requirements.

Construction waste recycling plant
Recycling of construction waste from the construction site, must first proceed crushing process to break the garbage into small particles of sand and gravel, then screen, gravel classification of different specifications, and then enhanced treatment processes , after screening the gravel into the special equipment, and good grain shape generated by the collision, the adhesion of sand and gravel, the intensity of use will be greatly improved, finally cleaning on the regeneration sand and gravel.

CConstruction waste crushing machine (Mobile crushing plant)
Production capacity of 70 - 300 tons / h, feed particle size: <=1020mm. Equipment consists of: vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, vibrating screen and belt conveyor and so on. It is now widely used in the construction waste disposal site.
1. Install high-performance large-scale jaw crusher, vehicle-mounted vibrating feeder and high-strength vibraring screen. Large crushing ratio, short length and light weight.
2. The integration of the entire unit, eliminate the installation of the split components of the complex site infrastructure and support facilities, reducing the material, working hours consumption.
3. Motor performance is strong, and good adaptation, while the maintenance is convenient.
BKD # 576042
Report Product

Shipping & Payment Information

Please contact the supplier directly about stock, packaging, shipping, delivery, return policy and payment details.

Customer Reviews