2.Oval hole design
3. Clear plastic cover protects the stone
Diamond Combination Bench Stone (T0831D)
1.Excellent sharpening performance.
2. Double sided diamond design as 360Grit for coarse sharpening & 600Grit for fine honing.
3.Clear plastic cover protects the stone, molded plastic base with non-slip feet for safety.
4.Oval hole design to collect and hold metal chippings.
1. Place the stone on a non-slip worktop and make sure the surface is flat.
2. Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blades is.
Step1, for coarse sharpening: Used to repair badly damaged blade, suitable for a blunter knife. Start by using the coarse 360 grit of the stone, move the blade back and forth over the stone atan angle of 10 - 30 ° by using light pressure. Generally sharpen the tools with coarse stage every six months or as required.
Step 2, for fine honing; always finish off with this step to remove any burrs that result from the re-edging and rough honing process. Using the 600 grit of the stone, move the blade back and forth over the stone at an angle of 10 -30 ° by using gentle pressure. It is recommended to do it approximately once a week.
3. Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry it after use and clean the knife sharpener with banister brush.