Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: Packing:Color box Carton Size:35*23*23cm Qty/Ctn:16pcs G.W/Ctn:11kg N.W/Ctn:10.6kg
Delivery Detail: 45days after your order
1.High-grade whetstone ensure effective sharpening results
3.Equipped with silica gel non-slip base
Double-sided Sharpening Stone T0851W
Widely used for kitchen knives. garden tools and woodworking tools etc.
1. High-grade carborundum ensure effective sharpening results.
2. Double-sided sharpening design (240grit coarse grinding and 800grit fine grinding)
3. Equipped with silica gel non-slip base guarantee the safety sharpening
1. Soak the stone in the water for 5 minutes, and then put it on a steady platform. Sharpening the knives with one or two steps is decided by the degree of blunt tool.
Step 1:400 grit coarse grit, used to repair the seriously damaged edge, suitable for blunt knives.
Hold the knife at an angle of 10 - 30 °, grind the edge on the surface of stone back and forth with gentle pressure, and sharpen it until the edge sharp enough.
After sharpening the tool, it needs to be honed with coarse grinding after half a year. Also depends on the specific situation.
Step 2: 1000 grit fine grinding, a necessary step to eliminate burrs of the edge.
Use more gentle pressure, repeat step 1, and repair the edge until smoothly and keenly.
Generally we advise you to use it once a week or daily use, and always keep your blade sharp
2. Please wipe it with wet cloth or rinse it with water after sharpening the tool, and then dry it. Clean the stone surface with a soft brush and put it in the air to make it dry.
1. Please use the whole surface of stone to keep the consistency when sharpening knives.
2. Protect the stone well and avoid it falling from the height.
3. Sharpening result would be much better using with sharpening oil.