Electroplated Diamond Cutting Blades & Discs
Electroplated diamond cutting discs have very sharp cutting performance and generate minimum heat. Unlike metal bond diamond cutting tools (Sintered, Laser Welded & Silver Brazed Blades), electroplated diamond cutting discs are more suitable to be used on dry cutting. For they have very high concentrated diamonds rigidly bonded on the surface by nickel alloy and the diamond particles protrude from the bond. The nickel bond electroplated diamond cutting discs are particularly suitable for beginning cutting operation. They can be used for cutting many hard and abrasive materials such as marble, granite, thermosetting plastics, GRP, pre-sintered and pre-fired (green) materials, electro carbons, graphite, soft ferrites, farinaceous products, pc boards, and etc.
One of the unique advantages of the Electroplated diamond cutting discs is flexibility of making into almost any diamond coating designs and specifications.
- Continuous rim cutting discs provide smoother cutting on fiberglass, plastic, ceramic tiles & etc.
- Segmented rim cutting discs are more suitable for cutting marble, granite and abrasive materials where chipping is not a problem.
- "Key hole" and "U"shape slots are common slot types of segmented rim.
- Wear bars are also called pads or protection tips. Customized designs can be made.
- Flanges are available from cutting discs in dia. 100mm to dia. 230mm.
Grinding & Cutting Blades
Electroplated diamond grinding & cutting blades are mostly custom made.
For more information about our products,please contact me anytime!
Please note that you should contact the supplier directly about stock, payment, packaging, shipping and delivery details.