lass beads for sandblasting has the features of chemical stability, high mechanical intensity and hardness. They can be blasted onto the object surface with compressed air and can be used on compress glass, rubber, plastic, moulds with metal casting or compressing. The jetting balls would help reduce elasticity of the surface materials and increase wearing capacity.
High Strength Glass Beads (for Blasting)
With compressed air as implicit power, this product is made by sprinkling beads under high speed and pressure on the surface of workpiece for peening and polishing.
Other purposes of the products are as follows:
1. Clear diverse moulds of impact forging, forging, glass, rubber and plastic, metal casting and extrusion.
2. Eliminate tensile stress, increase fatigue life and enhance stress corrosion resistance. For example, aircraft engine turbo, vane, shaft, undercarriage, diversified springs and gears, etc.
3. Clean and remove slitter edge and burr on the circuit plate and plastic-sealed geminate transistors before stannum soldering
4. Remove stems in the piston and cylinder and provide bright and half-lackluster surface for medical mechanical instruments and automobile parts
5. Clear electromotor and such parts as loop, electric brush and rotor of during heavy repair
6. Clean up and remove burr of metal tube and precisely-melten non-ferrous metal tube. Be used for peening aggrandizement and polishing of textile machinery parts.