Name of Product: Solidago virgaurea/Common Solidago Herb / Common Goldenrod P.E.
Latin Name: Herba Solidaginis Decurrentis
Plant Origin and Distribution
It is a perennial compositae (Solidago L.) plant often found along roadsides and in open fields with single woody stems that grow to heights of 3 - 7 feet. the flowers is yellow, which generally appear in August and September.
Part of Used: Whole Herb
Specification Available: 5:1 10:1 20:1
Appearance: Yellow Brown Fine Powder
1. With the function of clearing heat and discharging toxin, anti-inflammatory, reduce swelling, treating hematuria;
2. With the function of strengthening the immune system to prevent influenza and reduce the risk of colds;
3. With the function of adjuvant treatment for arthritis, skin disease or wound healing;
4. With the function of regulating and improving immunity.
1. As raw material of medicine for clearing heat and discharging toxin, anti-inflammatory, eliminating edema, clearing liver and benefiting eyesight, it is widely used in pharmaceutical field;
2. As effective ingredients of medicine for clearing heat and discharging toxin, anti-inflammatory, eliminating edema, it is widely used in health industry;
3. As food additives, it is widely used in food industry.
Contact person: Sophia
Mobile: 86 15377537012
Please note that you should contact the supplier directly about stock, payment, packaging, shipping and delivery details.