Locate precisely, Be widely applied in safeguarding vehicle,old,child,Pet,and managing personel; Track covertly etc.
Based on the GPS satellites and GSM(900/1800/1900MHZ),and by message,internet or PDA, it can track and position various remote targets.
1. Locate conveniently: withour positioning platform; locate by SMS,internet or PDA with a free positioning server or a map software; And our products can be made to be compatible with a positioning platform as well.
2. Slim, self-contained (built-in antenna and battery).
3. Low power consumption, long standby of 3-15 days (depend on the working mode).
4. Emergency alert.
5. Listen in to & talk out with the tracker.
1. Support working without a positioning platform.
2. Automatically locate, report the position at preset intervals.
3. Traceable historical position geo-info.
4. Manually position.
5. Low battery alert, emergency alert, vibration alert.
6. Report the last location when entering a place without GPS signals, i.e. underground parking.
8. Send an alert to the concerned automatically when being dismounted unwantly or illegally.
9. Automatically start the power saving mode at idle state.
1. Immobilize the vehicle remotely.
2. Communicate between the cell phone and the tracker.
3. Bluetooth navigation.
1. Used in vehicle rental, outer equipment etc.
2. Monitor and protect the child, old, disabled, businessman, pet etc.
3. Track criminals.
GPS chip: U-Nav or SIRF III chip.
Sensitivity: search-147dBm, track-158dBm.
Acquisition time: hot-12s, cold-48s.
Charger: car charger: input-12V, output-5V; Wall charger: input-110-220V, output-5V
Battery: Chargeable and rechargeable lithium-ion battery (3.7V, 400Mah)
1. The authorized users send a command to GPS tracker (Locate real-time, Locate successively, Locate according to presettings)
2. The tracker receives a command and locate the target accordingly, then reports the result (latitude & longitude, time) to users in SMS message.
3. Users input the lati-&-longitude into a website, such as www.mele-tech.com/entracker.htm or other websites or Google Earth to get the precise location.
4. We can provide an USB receiver (or adapter) connecting to the PC, instead of inputting the lati-&-longitude manually.