Wholesale Lab Reaction Rotovap Vacuum Evaporators
The laboratory vacuum rotary evaporator is a device used in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation. It can be used for distillation, evaporation, concentration, extraction, separation and solvent recovery etc. Widely used in chemistry, pharmacy, lab and biology.
Features of Laboratory Vacuum Rotary Evaporator 0-120rpm Vacuum Distillation :
1. AC motor, stepless speed regulation, no brushes, no sparks, long life;
2. Automatic lifting, easy and quick operation;
3. High borosilicate glass, good physical and chemical properties;
4. Stepless speed control and digital speed display;
5. PTFE sealing parts, tight sealing, high vacuum degree, high evaporation rate and recovery rate;
6. Teflon heating bath, even temperature, fully enclosed design.