1. Medical gas alarm system can be used to monitor the pressure of medical gases.
2. It can detect whether the system is working properly.
3. The alarm signal is sent by electric pressure gauge or pressure switch
4. There are three types of indicators to show three states respectively: under pressure, normal and over pressure.
5. Two types of medical gas alarm systems are available: three-gas module and seven-gas module. Electrical switches are designed to turn on or off the alarm of each gas.
6. An auxiliary machine is added to the cabinet so that the alarm signal can be transferred over a long distance.
7. It can be installed either onto or into the wall.
8. The aluminum alloy surface and the frosted painting technology give the cabinet an elegant look.
Please note that you should contact the supplier directly about payment, packaging, shipping and delivery details.