Advantage of N52 NdFeB Magnet:high corrosion resistant,coercive force,intensity of top quality at low price for various shape.
1. Product Description
1) Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
2) Temperature: The max operation temp is up to 200 degree centigrade or 380 curie temperature;
3) Grade: N33-N52, 33M-48M, 33H-48H, 30SH-45SH, 30UH-38UH and 30EH-35EH;
4) Shape: Ring, block, disc, bar and so on;
5) Size: According to customers' request;
6) Coating: Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy and so on;
7) Application: Sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines, wind generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters automobiles and so on;
Magnet N-( N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50),
Magnet M-(35M, 38M, 40M, 42M, 45M, 48M),
Magnet H-(35H, 38H, 40H, 42H, 45H),
Magnet SH-(30SH, 33SH, 35SH, 38SH, 40SH, 42SH),
Magnet UH-( 28UH, 30UH, 33UH, 35UH, 38UH),
Magnet EH-(28EH, 30EH, 30EH, 33EH, 35EH)
2. Customized Coating & Sizes Available
Surface treatment: Ni, Zn, epoxy, silver, gold, tin, Ni+Cu+Ni and Cr3+Zn;
Sizes limit: from 2mm to 140mm.
The most important point is that we can customize the size and shape according to your requests.
3. Quality Assurance of Magnet
Our quality assurance system in factory meets the requirements of ISO9001:2000 as certified by BM TRADA & UKAS. Our products meet RoHS standard as per test reports issued by an internationally recognized laboratory SGS. Please check the relevant certificate, reports in our website.