melt flow index tester
The indexer is applied to measure the flow rate (including MFR and MVR)of every kind of high polymers. It measures the weight and volume of molten material which flows through standard die.
It is not only applicable for the material such as polyethylene, polystyrene, polypropylene, ABS resin and POM resin with low molten temperature, but also for polycarbonate, poly-oxide, fluorine plastic, nylon with high molten temperature.
It is widely used in plastic making, plastic products and oil chemistry as well as relative colleges, science research and inspection department.
The equipment is designed according to GB/T3682 and ISO 1133 and so on.
1. Temperature range: 0~400 centigrade
2. Temperature fluctuation: ±0.5centigrade
3. Temperature display resolution: 0.1centigrade
4. Diameter of barrel: diameter 9.55mm±0.025mm
5. Inside diameter of die: diameter 2.095mm±0.005mm, diameter 1.180mm±0.010mm
6. Power: AC220V 50HZ
7. Dimension: 250×400×500 (mm)
Please note that you should contact the supplier directly about payment, packaging, shipping and delivery details.