PDC core bit
PDC core bits are an alternative to TC bits and surface set diamond bits,when drilling in non-consolidated and medium,hard rock formations such as salt,potash,limestone,and clay stone with no crystalline or chert or similar intrusions.
PDC bits are used for water well drilling, geotechnical and environmental drilling, mineral exploration, geothermal wells, geothermal drilling, construction and utility work
LD offers various diamond reaming shells, they are T.C reaming shells and surface set diamond reaming shells. Liuding PDC anchor shank drill bit select top grade PDC cutter, the bit has stable performance and impact resistance, could be applied to rock formation f12, like conglomerate, granite, limestone
Our products advantage
Our company produces high quality PDC products of different types and sizes.The products posses good abrasion resistance,impact resistance and high thermal stability.Apart from our standard products,we also made PDC by customer's requirements.
PDC core bit
Name: PDC core bit
Grade: Normal, Enforced
High cutter density increased bit life
Balanced Flow Hydraulic Design, avoid balling
Higher sharp cutter
Higher abrasion materials for gage protection
Applied to rock formation f<12
Used for geological exploration drilling gas drainage hole, drawing water hole
1. Low the drill string onto the pin and screw up the threads
2. Ensure no foreign matter inside of the bit
3. Tag bottom gently and drilling the beginning 0.2-0.3m with approximately pump output, then with optimum drilling weight-on bit.
4. Avoid water-break. If there is unnormal chatter or lower speed, pls pick up and check the bit
5. The bit should be put into drilling from big to small.
Note: We also can produce and design as per clientsdrawings/samples/requirements
Looking forward you enquiry !