1. Craft flow for peanut oil pretreatment and prepressing workshop
peanut--magnetic box --cleaning-- crusher --flaking roll -- cooker -- oil prepressing--to extraction workshop
1. Materials:Peanut , sunflower seeds , rapeseeds, soyeban, rice bran and other oil seeds . 2. Magnetic box: Clearing the iron impurity which might be in the peanut. Since in the process of puffing, the iron
impurity will be harmful to the screw of extrusion machine, affect the puffing effect.
3. Cleaning: This parts have different size cleaning sieves to clean the different impurities.
4. Crusher: Because of the big size of oil seeds. It need to be crushed to small pieces.
5. Cooker: This machine can adjust the water content of the oil seeds.
6. Prepressing: This machine is used to take parts of the oil from high oil content oil seeds.Then the crude oil will
sent to peanut oil refinery workshop, and the cake will sent to peanut oil extraction workshop.
2.Craft flow for peanut oil extraction workshop
solvent--extractor--mixed oil --1st and 2nd evaporation-- stripping tower-- crude peanut oil
Wet meal -- DTDC toaster -- peanut cake
1. Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-typr extractor.
2. Roary extractor: spray and soak the pre-pressed cake with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent (form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil).
3. DTDC: used to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
4. Miscella tanks: Purifying the miscella.
5. Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser
6. Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
3. Craft flow for peanut oil refining workshop
Crude peanut oil -- degumming and deacidification-- decolorization -- deodorization-- refined peanut oil.
1. Degumming and deacidification: The gum is moved by phosphoric acid and hot water. There are two ways to
move the acid in the peanut oil. One is chemical way, the other one is physical way. The chemical way is using
NaOH to react with acid. This way is suitable for the capacity of 5-30T per day. The physical way is using steam
and centrifugal to move the acid. This way is used for capacity from 30-600T per day.
2. Decolorization: This step is used to adjust the color of the oil. You can control the color of the cooking oil accor-ding to the requirement of your market.
3. Deodorization: The function of this step is to move the special smell in the oil. This is an important standard for refined oil.