Brand Name: OEM
Terms of Payment: L/C, T/T
Precision Rating: P0 (ABEC1), P6 (ABEC3), P5 (ABEC5) Place of Origin: Changzhou china (Mainland)
Free Sample: available
Clearance: C0, C2, C3, C4, C5
Cage material: Ring Material Chrome Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
Cage: Nylon, steel, brass
Vibration & Noise availability: Z, Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4; V, V1, V2, V3 etc.
Packing & Delivery
Packing Detail: 1.inner: polyester bag outer: paper carton 2.industrial standard packing 3.polybag+box+packing 4.as your order
Delivery Detail: Usually 15 to 30 days after placing an order.
Spherical roller bearings are inherently self-aligning, double-row, combination radial and thrust bearings. They use a spherical or crowned roller as the rolling element. The outer ring contains a spherical race which allows for some misalignment of the shaft and housing.
Spherical Roller bearings from Yutong include a wide range of E types, CCW33 types and CAW33 types. And the bores usually in Cylindrical bore and Tapered bore(K). K(1:12), K30(1:30). Clearance usually in C3.
Product Features and Benefits:
1)Design- Elimination of the guide ring allowed for a design change that improves cage balance and strength. 2)Special surface treatment increases resistance to wear. 3) Bearings are also available with an oil groove and holes in the outer ring for re-lubrication purposes. Optional inner ring oil groove and holes available
4) Seal Technology- We offers different sealing materials depending on the operating temperature of the bearing.
5) Cage Materials- Available in steel, brass or polyamide depending on the requirements of the application.
6) Manufacturing Technology - Advanced production system guarantees outstanding quality control.
7) Life - up to 2 times the operating life of industry standard bearings.
8)Reduced maintenance costs - downsizing to smaller bearings while improving performance and lengthening equipment operating life.
9) Limiting speed up to 20% higher.
We can also according to your requirements to produce non-standard bearings