Our Advantages of transfer sublimation ink:
* High transfer rate and safe for the environment and has no harm to skin.
* Excellent color reproduction, gorgeous color, not color cast. High printing performance. All the colors are very intense.
* Applicable to synthetic fabrics such as polyester fabric, smooth feel comfortable, no hard feeling.
* Transferred pattern scratch-resistant, washable, non-cracking, no peeling, no fading, and good weather resistance.
* Good stability on the machine, clear dot reproduction, excellent ink-water balance.
. Use Principle
It is used on all kinds of offset machine. With the ink,first print image on paper, then transfer the image onto various materials by heat transfer press, especially for polyester fabric. Under high temperature, the ink will become gas and go into fabric.
. Use Scope
Suitable for sheet-fed monochrome machines, color or multi-color offset press. (one color, two color and four color machines).
CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black).
. Suitable Fabrics
Polyester fabric, Triacetate fabric, Nylon fabric, Acrylic fabric, Polypropylene nitrile. (All kinds of synthetic fabrics).
. The printing process just needs three steps
()Print the image on paper, and normal paper is ok.
()Put the printed paper on substrate, such as polyester and nylon fabric.
()Put the paper and fabric on the heat-transfer machine. When the temperature reaches requirements the image will be transfer printed from paper onto the substrate.
. Product Characteristics Product characteristics
* No Crusta.
a.Granula size is less than five micron.
b. No crust in thirty days (open the cover) at normal temperature.
* Safety Passed SGS, DGM, MSDS, totally environment-friendly!
* Advantage Good stability on the machine, clear dot reproduction, excellent ink-water balance. Be able to adapt to the demand for middle-speed or high-speed printing. During the normal condition, use the ink on the machine directly.
*P.S. please make samples before the final printing to confirm the exactly image.
. Transfer time
About twenty~forty seconds
Please be noted
The control of the colors is always carried out after the transfer of the final supports. The relationship between the temperature and the time of contact is important in order to have the optimal color resistance and ink penetration (the longer the time of transfer, the better the ink penetration of the fabric).
1kg/tin,twelvekg/carton.carton inside, wooden outside.
Please note that you should contact the supplier directly about stock, payment, packaging, shipping and delivery details.