Phaser PH-96 Guitar Effect Pedal
Model: PH-96 PHASER
The XinSound Classic Vintage Analog Phaser is a 4 stage phaser covering a 16 sec to 100 m sec range.
Closely emulating a rotating speaker like the Hammond Leslie cabinets that was very popular among organ players in the 80s.
Resonance knob (feedback control) to increase the tonal variations. It can create an wide array of different tones.
The Rate controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect.
The Depth controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
The Res sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect) and The Resonance knob (feedback control) to increase the tonal variations.
* Controls: Rate, Depth & Res; True Bypass.
* Classic 100% Analog circuits and handmade
* True Bypass design,On/Off LED status indicator
* Runs on 9 V battery or the 9V DC power supply
* Connectors: Input, Output, AC Adaptor
* Current Draw: 11 mA (DC 9V)
* Input Impedance: 470kOhm
* Dimensions: 3 3/4"(W)x 4 3/4" (H)x 1 1/2"(D)
* Carton Size: 455 x 300 x 230 mm and 24pcs/Carton
True Bypass means that the input jack is connected directly to the output when the pedal is switched off. The sound coming in is totally unaffected by any filter or circuitry.
Please note that you should contact the supplier directly about stock, payment, packaging, shipping and delivery details.