- Company name
- Business type
- Exports to
- Main products
- Wind Turbines
- Year established
- ISO 9001, IEC 61400-1, IEC 61400-22
- Cumhuriyet Mahallesi Eskişehir Yolu 55. km No: 24/E Sincan – Ankara
- +90 312 646 50 69
- +90.312.646 50 70
- Main category
- Electrical Equipment & Supplies
- On Bikudo since
We produce sustainable solutions since 1974.
SOYUT Arge Taahhüt Enerji Mühendislik İnşaat Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (Soyut Energy) is an affiliated company of ÇOLAK Holding A.Ş. acting in the fields of energy, production, finance, commerce and was established in 1974.
The company carried out initial practices for the first time in 1994-1995 in Turkey by having imported photovoltaic cells used to obtain electricity from solar power.
• The components for the francis hydro (water) turbines in the capacity of 3,6 MW were manufactured in 1996-2000.
• The company conducted manufacturing of wind turbines from 2000s under the name of SoyutWind.
• It is the first company ever that performed wind turbine installation and export thereof in Turkey.
• SOYUT Energy manufactures blades, towers, nacelles and control systems of the wind turbines in its factory located in Ankara-Temelli, having an indoor area of 15.000 m2 and outdoor area of 120.000 m2.
SOYUT Energy carries out any process from the commencement of the construction up to the start of commercial manufacturing in such a short notice of 6 months
Soyut Energy holds ISO 9001 certificate in accordance with the quality system and is a unique Turkish company having IEC 61400-1 and IEC 61400-22 certificates in respect of the products it manufactures.
We offer reliable and high quality products and services to our business partners by adopting the understanding of total quality management in every phase of the management and production.
Soyut Wind 2000 Grid-Tie Wind Turbine System
Soyut Wind 1000 Grid-Tie Wind Turbine System
Soyut Wind 500 Grid-Tie Wind Turbine System
Soyut Wind 250 Grid-Tie Wind Turbine System
Soyut Wind 50 Grid-Tie Wind Turbine System
Soyut Wind 30 Grid-Tie Wind Turbine System