Fully-automatic FFP2/FFP3 Cup-Shaped Mask Making Machine | Valveless or Valved Respirtor Production Line
This production line for producing FFP2/FFP3 cup-shaped face masks and it makes 3-to-6-ply valveless or valved respirators/masks automatically by the following procedures.
1) Unwinding and feeding non-woven fabrics;
2) Forming and cutting cups;
3) Feeding and mounting nose clips;
4) Feeding and stapling headloops.
5) Cutting holes for exhalation valves (optional);
6) Fitting and welding exhalation valves (optional).
The above process is done automatically and continuously by PLC.
2) Stick nose clips externally at a constant temperature. No damage and strong fitting.
3) Headloops are installed by stapling automatically. Adjustable on length, reliable and
4) Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
5) Alarm when the fed material breaks or is in short.
Power supply: 14.5 kW
Capacity: 15-25 pcs/min
Weight: 4,650 kg
Dimensions: 12,000(L)*2,200(W)* 1,500 (H)mm
Site level: class 100,000 cleanroom
Compressed air: 6 bar, pre-filtered, 23L/min
About the company
- Primary products
- Bag in Box Filling Machines & Bag in Drum Fillers
- Year established
- Business type
- Number of employees
- Bikudo member since
- Jun 2019
Calmus Machinery, a division of Brentorma, is a leading equipment manufacturer in mainland China, who provides complete solutions for the drinking water, beverage and food industry. Our products include Bag-in-Box Fillers, Aseptic Filling Machines for Bag in Box, Aseptic Fillers for Bag in Drum, Water Bottling Machines, Bottle Filling Machines, Bottle Blow Molding Machines and Commercial Water Filtration Systems, as well as additional equipment used in the water, beverage and food processing industry.