Gas pressure sintering furnace is mainly used for vacuum sintering and pressure sintering of Sic, Si3N4 and other ceramic parts.
1. This horizontal sintering furnace adopts special hot zone structure and heating element design for good temperature uniformity.
2. It uses specially-designed debinding muffle to realize excellent sealing performance, complete bind removal and no contamination to inside components.
3. This gas pressure sintering furnace has functions of slow vacuum, minor positive pressure sintering, partial pressure sintering, pressure sintering, minor negative pressure debinding and minor positive pressure debinding.
4. It uses advanced refractory materials and structure for ensured insulation.
5. This horizontal sintering furnace is designed with touch screen and PLC central control for ease of operation.
6. Safe performance is ensured with over-temperature and over-pressure mal-function alarm, mechanical automatic pressure protection and interlocking.
7. The gas pressure sintering furnace has functions of remote control, remote mal-function diagnosis and remote program update.
Optional Configuration of Horizontal Sintering Furnace
1. Furnace door: auto lock-ring tight.
2. Furnace hot zone: all hard composite carbon felt / hard composite carbon felt + CFC.
3. Heating material: Isostatic press graphite / press high purity, high strength and high density graphite / CFC.
4. Process gas control: high pressure valve; manual valve / auto valve; foreign / Chinese brand.
5. Vacuum pump and gauge: foreign brand / Chinese brand.
6. PLC: OMRON / Siemens.
7. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN / EUROTHERM.
8. Thermocouple: type C (tungsten sheath / moly sheath / ceramic sheath).
9. Recorder: paperless recorder / paper recorder, foreign brand / Chinese brand.
10. Electric components: CHINT / Schneider / Siemens.
11. Load truck: roller type / fork type.
Specifications of Gas Pressure Sintering Furnace
Spec\Model PSF-323212 PSF-050513 PSF-050518
Working Zone Size (W × H × L) (mm) 320 × 320 × 1200 500 × 500 × 1300 500 × 500 × 1800
Max. Temperature (°C) 1800 1800 1800
Temperature Uniformity under vacuum (°C) ±5 ±5 ±5
Temperature Uniformity under pressure (°C) ±7.5 ±10 ±10
Ultimate Vacuum (Pa) 2 2 2
Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h) 0.67 0.67 0.67
Working Pressure (bar) 20/60/100 20/60/100 20/60/100
Process Gas Ar/N2 Ar/N2 Ar/N2
The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.
About the company
- Primary products
- Industrial Heating Equipment: Vacuum Furnaces, Vacuum Debinding Furnace
- Year established
- Business type
- Number of employees
- Bikudo member since
- Aug 2017
Founded in 2006, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials & Equipments) is located in Muyun Industrial Zone, with an area of 100,000 m2. ACME is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of industry heating equipment for new material and energy. Based on technology innovation and professional service, ACME provides high-end industrial heating equipment for customers in various fields, such as C&SiC composites industrial heating equipment, vacuum heat treatment equipment, powder metallurgy industrial heating equipment, cemented carbides equipment, Fe&Cu based PM equipment, 3D printing powders, with over 300 million CNY annual turnover.
With over 300 employees, including 126 junior and senior engineers, 5 Ph.D. and 15 M.E., ACME has independently developed 80 kinds of process and testing machines. Over 4000 m2 exhibition center is closed to the factory. Our high quality products is based on innovation, best technology team, and excellent production control system. ISO 9001, ISO14000 and IHSA 18000 guarantee our high quality products in this field.
Recent years, combining industry heating equipment manufacture technology and material production process, ACME continuously catches the leading technology and gained a dozen of patents successively. Some achievements are the first in China. Based on dominating market share in China, ACME has begun to extend business relationship with customers all over the world, such as Europe, the US, Middle East, South Africa and Latin America.
1. Company administrative officer, key technical staff have awarded national, provincial scientific and technological awarding for many times. With 35 domestic and foreign well-known expert consultants, including 5 specialist receiving special allowance of the state council, 3 country secondary professor.
2. We bring many foreign talent form the U.S Connecticut branch of science academy of engineering academician and the original French ECM (China) company CTO Ma weidong.
3. Scientific and technological innovation capacity features multiple discipline coordination (materials and thermal industry heating equipment) and reasonable age structure.
4. The company have earned Chinese patents more than 180, covering over 60 invention patents. 5 national standards to be drafted. 16 scientific research achievements identification (1 international leading achievement, 9 international advanced achievements).
In the process of production, our company has always focused on environmental protection. Production line is mainly about mechanical processing and assembly.
All the products sold out enjoy one year warranty.
Installation of Packing-related Machinery and Training to Operators
1. Technicians from our company will be dispatched to the installation site to give instruction in the installation and commissioning work.
2. We design and manufacture suitable products in terms of buyers needs.