High vacuum tempering furnace is mainly used for vacuum tempering of materials like tool steel, die steel, high-speed steel, ultra-strength steel, titanium alloy after vacuum quenching and solution treatment. It is also for re-crystallization annealing and vacuum aging of non-ferrous metal.
1. The furnace is horizontal, single chamber, horizontally loading structure. The way of opening door is optional according to customer requirement.
2. The hearth consists of wide nickel-chromium heating zone and multi-layer stainless steel heat insulation with good temperature uniformity performance.
3. Tempering is finished under the high vacuum. The jobs after treatment are bright without any color changes.
4. The fast cooling system composed of inner heat exchanger and gas cooling circulation can effectively prevents components from tempering brittleness.
5. Vacuum tempering tube furnaces have convection heating device, which can ensure the temperature uniformity at the state of low temperature.
Optional Configuration of High Vacuum Tempering Furnace
1. Furnace door: On-line/off-line, vertical up and down, rotating
2. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/high-quality Chinese brand
3. PLC: OMRON/Siemens/Mitsubishi
4. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM/Honeywell
5. Thermocouple: S type, K type, N type
6. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder
7. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen
8. Electric components: High-quality domestic brand/Schneider/Siemens
Specifications of High Vacuum Tempering Furnace
Spec\Model HVT-334S HVT-446S HVT-557S HVT-669S HVT-7711S HVT-8812S HVT-9915S
Effective hot zone size W×H×L (mm) 300 × 300 × 400 400 × 400 × 600 500 × 500 × 700 600 × 600 × 900 700 × 700 × 1100 800 × 800 × 1200 900 × 900 × 1500
Load Capacity (kg) 75 250 400 600 1000 1200 1500
Heating Power (kW) 30 45 75 100 150 180 240
Max.Temperature(°C) 750 750 750 750 750 750 750
Temperature Uniformity (°C) ±5 ±5 ±5 ±5 ±5 ±5 ±5
Vacuum degree of vacuum tempering tube furnaces(Pa) 4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4 4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4 4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4 4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4 4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4 4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4 4 × 10-3/6 × 10-4
Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h) less than0.26 0.26 0.26 0.26 0.26 0.26 0.26
0.65 0.65 0.65 0.65 0.65 0.65 0.65
Gas cooling pressure (bar) 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
About the company
- Primary products
- Industrial Heating Equipment: Vacuum Furnaces, Vacuum Debinding Furnace
- Year established
- Business type
- Number of employees
- Bikudo member since
- Aug 2017
Founded in 2006, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials & Equipments) is located in Muyun Industrial Zone, with an area of 100,000 m2. ACME is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of industry heating equipment for new material and energy. Based on technology innovation and professional service, ACME provides high-end industrial heating equipment for customers in various fields, such as C&SiC composites industrial heating equipment, vacuum heat treatment equipment, powder metallurgy industrial heating equipment, cemented carbides equipment, Fe&Cu based PM equipment, 3D printing powders, with over 300 million CNY annual turnover.
With over 300 employees, including 126 junior and senior engineers, 5 Ph.D. and 15 M.E., ACME has independently developed 80 kinds of process and testing machines. Over 4000 m2 exhibition center is closed to the factory. Our high quality products is based on innovation, best technology team, and excellent production control system. ISO 9001, ISO14000 and IHSA 18000 guarantee our high quality products in this field.
Recent years, combining industry heating equipment manufacture technology and material production process, ACME continuously catches the leading technology and gained a dozen of patents successively. Some achievements are the first in China. Based on dominating market share in China, ACME has begun to extend business relationship with customers all over the world, such as Europe, the US, Middle East, South Africa and Latin America.
1. Company administrative officer, key technical staff have awarded national, provincial scientific and technological awarding for many times. With 35 domestic and foreign well-known expert consultants, including 5 specialist receiving special allowance of the state council, 3 country secondary professor.
2. We bring many foreign talent form the U.S Connecticut branch of science academy of engineering academician and the original French ECM (China) company CTO Ma weidong.
3. Scientific and technological innovation capacity features multiple discipline coordination (materials and thermal industry heating equipment) and reasonable age structure.
4. The company have earned Chinese patents more than 180, covering over 60 invention patents. 5 national standards to be drafted. 16 scientific research achievements identification (1 international leading achievement, 9 international advanced achievements).
In the process of production, our company has always focused on environmental protection. Production line is mainly about mechanical processing and assembly.
All the products sold out enjoy one year warranty.
Installation of Packing-related Machinery and Training to Operators
1. Technicians from our company will be dispatched to the installation site to give instruction in the installation and commissioning work.
2. We design and manufacture suitable products in terms of buyers needs.