Horizontal CVD furnace (Carbon) is applied for composite material CVD that used hydrocarbon gas (like C3H8) as carbon sources, which works on CVD and CVI treatment for carbon materials.
1.The furnace working zone size can be reach 2.5m×2.5m×5m, which can satisfy super size part CVD treatment.
2.Horizontal vacuum carbon furnace adopts multiple temperature control zones with great temperature uniformity.
3.Special designed deposition chamber achieves good sealing effect and strong antipollution ability.
4.Multiple deposition channels assures flow field uniformity, non-deposition dead corner and great deposition surface.
5.Tar, solid powder and organic gases are treated effectively during the deposition process.
Optional Configuration of Horizontal CVD Furnace
1. Furnace door: manual tight / auto lock-ring tight, Manual tight/Auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: All carbon steel/Inner layer stainless steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: Soft carbon felt/Soft graphite felt/Hard composite felt /CFC
4. Heating element and muffle: Isostatic press graphite/Press high purity, high strength and high density graphite/ fine size graphite
5. Process gas system: Volume/Mass flow-meter, Manual valve/Auto valve, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
6. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/Chinese brand
7. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen/Industrial personal computer
8. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
9. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
10. Thermocouple: C type, S type, K type, N type
11. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
12. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
13. Load truck: roller type /Fork type/Folded long distance driving type
Specifications of Horizontal CVD Furnace
Spec\Model HCVD -060609-C HCVD -080812-C HCVD -101015-C HCVD -121225-C HCVD -151530-C
Working Zone Size (W × H × L) (mm) Φ600 × 600 × 900 Φ800 × 800 × 1200 Φ1000 × 1000 × 1500 Φ1200 × 200 × 2500 Φ1500 × 1500 × 3000
Max. Temperature (°C) 1500 1500 1500 1500 1500
Temperature Uniformity (°C) ±7.5 ±7.5 ±7.5 ±10 ±10
Ultimate Vacuum (Pa) 50 50 50 50 50
Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h) 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67
The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.
About the company
- Primary products
- Industrial Heating Equipment: Vacuum Furnaces, Vacuum Debinding Furnace
- Year established
- Business type
- Number of employees
- Bikudo member since
- Aug 2017
Founded in 2006, ACME (Advanced Corporation for Materials & Equipments) is located in Muyun Industrial Zone, with an area of 100,000 m2. ACME is a high-tech enterprise specialized in manufacture of industry heating equipment for new material and energy. Based on technology innovation and professional service, ACME provides high-end industrial heating equipment for customers in various fields, such as C&SiC composites industrial heating equipment, vacuum heat treatment equipment, powder metallurgy industrial heating equipment, cemented carbides equipment, Fe&Cu based PM equipment, 3D printing powders, with over 300 million CNY annual turnover.
With over 300 employees, including 126 junior and senior engineers, 5 Ph.D. and 15 M.E., ACME has independently developed 80 kinds of process and testing machines. Over 4000 m2 exhibition center is closed to the factory. Our high quality products is based on innovation, best technology team, and excellent production control system. ISO 9001, ISO14000 and IHSA 18000 guarantee our high quality products in this field.
Recent years, combining industry heating equipment manufacture technology and material production process, ACME continuously catches the leading technology and gained a dozen of patents successively. Some achievements are the first in China. Based on dominating market share in China, ACME has begun to extend business relationship with customers all over the world, such as Europe, the US, Middle East, South Africa and Latin America.
1. Company administrative officer, key technical staff have awarded national, provincial scientific and technological awarding for many times. With 35 domestic and foreign well-known expert consultants, including 5 specialist receiving special allowance of the state council, 3 country secondary professor.
2. We bring many foreign talent form the U.S Connecticut branch of science academy of engineering academician and the original French ECM (China) company CTO Ma weidong.
3. Scientific and technological innovation capacity features multiple discipline coordination (materials and thermal industry heating equipment) and reasonable age structure.
4. The company have earned Chinese patents more than 180, covering over 60 invention patents. 5 national standards to be drafted. 16 scientific research achievements identification (1 international leading achievement, 9 international advanced achievements).
In the process of production, our company has always focused on environmental protection. Production line is mainly about mechanical processing and assembly.
All the products sold out enjoy one year warranty.
Installation of Packing-related Machinery and Training to Operators
1. Technicians from our company will be dispatched to the installation site to give instruction in the installation and commissioning work.
2. We design and manufacture suitable products in terms of buyers needs.