Hot Tack Tester measures the strength of heat seals formed between thermoplastic surfaces immediately after the seal has been made and before it cools to room temperature. Hot Tack tester is especially important for vertical form-fill-seal packaging.
Hot Tack Tester Features
1. Hot tack, heat seal, peeling and tensile test items are integrated in one instrument
2. Sealing jaws are controlled by P.I.D. temperature. Temperature rises fast to set temp and keeps stable
3. 7 inch TFT touching screen for easy operation
4. PLC control
5. Aluminum encapsulated sealing jaws for average heating
6. Multi-group parameter saving
7. Any testing speed adjustable
8. Auto zeroing, overload and over travel protection
9. Manual and foot switch starting test, anti-scald design
10. RS 232 port and professional software
Hot Tack Tester Technical Specifications
Sealing Temperature Ambient~250 degree celsius
Temp Accuracy ±0.2 degree celsius
Heat Seal Dwell Time 0.1~9999s
Hot Tack Dwell Time 0.1~9999s
Sealing Pressure 0.15MPa~0.7MPa
Sealing Jaws 50mmx10mm Teflon Coated
Sealing Jaws Heating Double Heating
Load Cell 200N(Optional:30N50N100N500N)
Accuracy 0.5 F.S.
Gas Source 0.7MPa
Port Size dia 6mm PU Hose
Hot Tack Tester Standards
ASTM F1921, ASTM F2029, QB/T2358, YBB 00122003
About the company
- Year established
- Business type
- Number of employees
- Bikudo member since
- Sep 2014
Cell Instruments is committed to the development of testing technology, specializing in research, manufacture and sales of packaging testing instruments and other industrial products.
Cell Instruments products are widely used in research facilities of companies, academies, official lab and other facilities as well. Cell Instruments offers state-of-the-art packaging control solutions for plastics, paper, textiles, food, pharmaceutical, toiletry, printing and adhesive industrial, etc.
Cell Instruments is headquartered in Jinan, an important base for testing industry in China. Cell instruments takes full advantage of the sales network all over the world to keep track of the customers' need and always provides users with high-quality products and service.
The areas Cell Instruments serve include but not limited to testing instruments, testing equipments, packaging test, packaging testers, food package tester, leak tester, heat seal tester, seal strength tester, tensile tester, compression tester, coefficient of friction tester, perpendicularity, fatigue test.
By virtue of good corporate reputation, Cell Instrument sincerely welcomes partnership globally.