FLK-FAT-212C Fiber Access Terminal Box offers the ability to terminate 12-24 fibers housed in a strong robust ABS+PC enclosure for indoor and outdoor applications. Good designed for the FTTx project and provide mechanical protection for fiber management system that include the functions of patching, splicing and passive optic components integration. It is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx network system. Each distribution box has integrated strength member tie positions and bend radius protection with the addition of a removable front door allowing for quick and easy installation.
Part No.: FLK-FAT-212C
Dimension: 258×186×61 mm
Entry Cable ports: 1*Cable gland
Drop cable ports: 2*Cable glands
Adapter capacity: 6xSC Duplex or 6xLC Quad adapters
Fiber splicing capacity: 12xSC or 24xLC fibers
Mounting type: Wall-mount
1. Protection Rating: IP65
2. Up to 24 Fibers (12 Fibers SC or 24 Fibers LC).
3. Integrated with splice cassette and cable management rods.
4. Manage fibers in a reasonable fiber radius condition.
5. Easy to maintain and extend the capacity.
6. Fiber bend radius control more than 40mm.
7. Suitable for the fusion splice or mechanical splice.
8. Designed to be flipped cover with compact size.