Butt Welding Butterfly Valve
FREE-Valve's Butt Welding Butterfly Valves are suitable for high temperature , high pressure , jacket etc,pipe as atart or adjust medium. Its are quarter-turn valves which are used for isolating or regulating flow .They are favoured for being lighter in weight, requiring less support and are suitable for water and gas, which makes them useful across industrial, mining and power applications.
1.Compact configuration, tiny blud, light and operate skillfully and conveniently.
2. This kind of valve with no flange, which makes pipe elegantly and binding up conveniently.
3. It adopt triple offset elasticity or multiple layers hard sealing configuration, the hermetical capability can reach to reliable sealing performance.
1) Size Range: NPS6~NPS42;DN150~DN1050
2) Pressure Range: Class 150 ~Class300;PN10 ~PN40
3)Body material:Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel & Other Materials
4) Sealing material:Stainless steel,hard alloy& Other Materials
5) Connection Type:Butt weld
6)Pressure test:GB/T13927; API598
7)Structure length: GB/T12221;API609;
8) Jointing dimension: GB/T12224; ANSI B16.25
9) Operating method:Worm gear,electric,pneumatic .
FREE-Valve's Triple Offset Butterfly Valve is applied to use in heating system, chemical, petroleum, natural gas, refining, energy and power for the process off site and the role of regulating valve.