Multi-tube furnace is mainly used for metal powder (like tungsten, moly, etc) reduction.
1. Multiple tube heating guarantees good temperature uniformity and large production capacity.
2. Round tube assures less deformation and smooth loading and unloading.
3. The intermittent loading and unloading type assures good sealing performance and low gas consumption with gas recycling.
4. Pusher furnaces are configured with full automatic boat charging, boat pushing, unloading and boat dumping service, which ensures stable quality and low labor force.
5. Multi-tube reduction furnaces have the functions of remote control operation, remote malfunction diagnosis and remote program update functions.
Optional Configuration of Multi-tube Furnace
1. Refractory material: silicate aluminum fiber/alumina ceramic fiber/high alumina brick
2. Heater material: 0Cr21Al6Nb, 0Cr27Al7Mo2
3. Muffle material: SUS304/SUS310S/RA330/RA600/ZG45Cr28Ni48W5Si2
4. Pusher type: pneumatic/hydraulic/mechanical
5. Loading and unloading: automatic loading and unloading/manual loading and unloading with automatic boat push
6. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
7. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
8. Thermocouple: C type/S type/N type
9. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
10. Operation panel: simulation screen/touch screen/industrial computer
11. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
Specifications of Multi-tube Furnace
Spec\Model MT-140-14-12 MT-140-15-12 MT-140-18-12
Muffle inner diameter (mm) 140 140 140
Muffle number 14 15 18
Heating zone of multi-tube reduction furnaces 6 belt 12 zone 6 belt 12 zone 6 belt 12 zone
Heating chamber length(mm) 8300 8300 8300
Max.temperature (°C) 1100 1100 1100
Temperature Uniformity (°C) ±5 ±5 ±5
Heating power (kW) 480 580 700
Process gas Ar/N2/H2 Ar/N2/H2 Ar/N2/H2
Total size L×W×H (mm) 17500 × 3800 × 2500 17500 × 3800 × 2500 18000 × 3800 × 2500
The above specifications are defined according to tungsten powder reduction process. These specifications can be adjusted in accordance with different materials. The above specifications is not the final acceptance parameter which should be defined in the technical agreement and contract.