Vacuum sinter furnace is mainly applied for sintering processes of tungsten alloy, magnetic, heavy alloy, moly alloy, cemented carbide, etc.
1. The furnace uses special hot zone structure and heating element design, which features temperature uniformity.
2. It adopts advanced refractory structure and materials, which features good insulation performance and less heat absorption. It can save more than 20% energy compare previous design.
3. The touch screen operation and PLC central control are adopted to make the operation simple and reliable.
4. Vacuum sinter furnace has functions of slow vacuum, vacuum sinter, minor positive pressure sinter and partial pressure sinter.
5. The vacuum sintering furnace has the functions of over temperature and over pressure fault alarm, mechanical automatic pressure protection and interlocking, which forms a highly safe furnace.
6. It has remote control operation, remote malfunction diagnosis and remote program update functions.
Optional Configuration of Vacuum Sinter Furnace
1.Furnace door: Hinge turning type, manual tight/auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: All carbon steel/Inner layer stainless steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: Soft carbon felt+Hard composite felt /all hard composite carbon felt
4. Heater material: isostatic press graphite/press high purity, high strength and high density graphite
5. Process gas control: Volume/mass flow-meter, manual value/auto value, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
6. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/Chinese brand
7. Load truck: roller type/fork type
8. Operation panel: simulation screen/touch screen/industrial computer
9. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
10. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
11. Thermocouple: C type(tungsten sheath/Moly sheath/ceramic sheath)
12. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
13. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
Specifications of Vacuum Sinter Furnace
Spec\Model VS-020203 VS-030306 VS-040408 VS-050513
Working Zone Size (W×H×L)(mm) 200 × 200 × 300 300 × 300 × 600 400 × 400 × 800 500 × 500 × 1300
Max.Weight (kg) (not mean actual load weight) 30 150 250 500
Max.temperature of vacuum sintering furnace (°C) 1550 1550 1550 1550
Temperature Uniformity (°C) ±3 ±3 ±3 ±5
Heating Power (kW) 45 75 105 210
Ultimate Vacuum (Pa) 1 1 1 1
Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h) 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67
Process gas Ar/N2 Ar/N2 Ar/N2 Ar/N2
The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.