Horizontal Sinter furnace is mainly used for reaction sintering, low pressure sintering, re-crystal sintering, HIP sintering of Sic ceramic product and it can also applied for sintering of Si3N4a and other ceramic parts.
1. The furnace uses electrical resistance heating with temperature compensation or multiple temperature zone control, assuring great temperature uniformity.
2. Unique ACME super high temperature and high current feeding technology achieves the equipment can be long term stable used at 2400°C.
3. Unique special designed high temperature infrared measurement technology is adopted with precision temperature control and close error.
4. Installed with special sealing muffle to minimize the silicon vapor and by-pass materials contamination to the heating element and heat insulation material.
5. The furnace uses special exhaust gas treatment device, which is friendly to environment and convenient for cleaning.
6. Horizontal vacuum sintering furnace has debinding system to complete debinding and sintering process in one furnace at one time.
Optional Configuration of Horizontal Sinter Furnace
1. Furnace door: manual tight / auto lock-ring tight, Manual tight/Auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: All carbon steel/Inner layer stainless steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: Soft carbon felt/Soft graphite felt/Hard composite felt /CFC
4. Heating element and muffle: Isostatic press graphite/Press high purity, high strength and high density graphite/ fine size graphite
5. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/Chinese brand
6. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
7. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
8. Thermocouple: C type, S type, K type, N type
9. Infrared meter: Single color/double color, CHINO/Raytek
10. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
11. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen/Industrial personal computer
12. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
13. Load truck: roller type /Fork type/Folded long distance driving type
Specifications of Horizontal Sinter Furnace
Spec\Model SICS-040406 SICS-060609 SICS-080812 SICS-101015 SICS-121225 SICS-151530
Working Zone Size (W × H × L) (mm) 400 × 400 × 600 600 × 600 × 900 800 × 800 × 1200 1000 × 1000 × 1500 1200 × 1200 × 2500 1500 × 1500 × 3000
Max. Temperature (°C) 2400 2400 2400 2400 2400 2400
Temperature Uniformity (°C) ±5 ±5 ±7.5 ±7.5 ±10 ±10
Ultimate Vacuum (Pa) 50 50 50 50 50 50
Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h) 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67
Working Zone Size 4000/5000 (non-standard part)
The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.