Vertical vacuum graphitization furnace is mainly used for high temperature graphitization treatment of C/C, graphite, carbon fiber insulation refractory materials.
1. The furnace uses electrical resistance heating with low energy consumption and its working zone size is not limited by crucible size.
2. For large size furnace, it will be designed to fit multiple temperature control zones to improve the temperature uniformity.
3. It can equipped with external rapid cooling system to shorten the production cycle.
4. Vacuum graphitiztion furnace has top load and bottom load type, customers can choose one of them according to the process requirements and workshop sizes.
Optional Configuration of Vertical Vacuum Graphitization Furnace
1. Furnace door: Hydraulic lift/mechanical lift, swing open/parallel open (large size door), Manual tight/Auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: All carbon steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: Refractory brick + Ceramic fiber
4. Heating element and muffle: Graphite/C/C composite material
5. Process gas system: Volume/mass flow-meter, Manual value/auto value, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
6. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/Chinese brand
7. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
8. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
9. Thermocouple: W-Re type/S type /R type
10. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen
11. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
Specifications of Vertical Vacuum Graphitization Furnace
Spec\Model VVG-0608 VVG-1015 VVG-1120 VVG-1520
Working Zone Size (W × H × L) (mm) 600 × 800 1000 × 1500 1100 × 2000 1500 × 2000
Max. Temperature (°C) 2600 2600 2600 2600
Temperature Uniformity (°C) ±5 ±7.5 ±10 ±15
Ultimate Vacuum (Pa) 50 50 50 50
Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h) 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67
The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.