Place of Origin:China
Model Number :GFNDP-75
Total height :3830mm
Air flow :68000m3/h
Dia. of fan :1800mm
FRP/GRP counter flow cooling tower is mainly composed by motor, fan, sprinkler head, filler,casing, basing and air intake louver. Cooling tower is mainly used for cooling in air conditioning system, frozen series, injection molding, leather, foam, power generation, steam turbine, aluminum processing, air compressors, industrial cooling water and other fields.
1. Reliable operation, durable and easily installation.
2. Drain pan be equipped with mannual or automatic make-up water device, drain outlet, overflow outlet etc.
3. Lower cost, light weight, small windage and noise.
It be widely used for hospital, hotel, department etc
1. Working fluid (water, oil o other liquid) flowing inside of the coils, which is enwrapped by spray water on the outside. The heat of water is transferred by coil and become the saturated vapor when meet the water and air.
2. The heat is exhausted out of the tower by the tower by the top fan; water is collected back to the bottom tank and circulates continuously. The spray water is cooled down via PVC radiation fin in the process of circulation, and flow is the same direction with the fresh wind. The coil mainly takes sensible heat travel style.
3. The most benefit of this style is can avoid scale formation on the outside of the coil. And this will apply especially to dealing with high temperature fluid (e.g. 60°C) or the fluid need big temperature difference (e.g. 60°C to 32°C).