THR-15000-B walk-in climatic test chamber
Walk in climatic test chamber is used to test various types of materials for their tolerances of heat, cold, dry, humidity. It is applied for
quality inspection for all types of big test samples,such as electronic products, electric appliance, and products from communication,
instrument, automobile, plastic, metal, food, chemical, building materials, medical and aerospace industries.
1. Graceful appearance, circularly shaped body, surface treated with mist strips and plane handle with no reaction. Easy to operate,
safe and reliable.
2. Rectangular double-glassed watching window for the observation of the test production during the testing process. The window
is equipped with sweat-proof electrical heating device that can prevent water steam from condensing into droplets, and with high
brightness PL fluorescent bulbs to provide light inside the box.
3. Double-layer-insulated airtight doors, able to insulate the internal temperature effectively.
4. Water supply system that is externally connectable, convenient for refilling water into the humidifying pot and automatically recyclable.
5. The French Tecumseh brand is used for the circulation system of the compressor, capable of removing the lubricant between the
condensation pipes and capillaries. The environment-protecting coolant is used for the whole series(R232,R404)6. Imported LCD
display screen, capable of displaying the measured value as well as the set value and time.
7. The control unit has the functions of multiples segment program editing, and of quick or slope control of temperature and humidity.
8. Inserted mobile pulley, convenient for movement a relocation, with strong positioning screws.