SH-60 Salt Spray Test Chamber is specially designed for the testing of the corrosion erosion resistance of the products after their material surfaces have been treated with electric
plating, anodizing, spray coating, anti-rusting oil and other anti-erosion treatment.
Internal Dimension W600xH450xD400 (mm)
External Dimension W1100xH1200xD600 (mm)
Lab Temperature Saline test (NSS ACSS) 35±1 ℃ / Corrosion Test (CASS) 50±1 ℃
Pressure Bucket Temperature Saline test method (NSS ACSS) 47±1 ℃ / Corrosion Test (CASS) 63±1 ℃
Lab Capacity(L) 500
Saline Capacity(L) 40
Saline Concentration 5% concentration of NaCl, or every Liter 5% NaCl add 0.26g CuCl2H2O
Compressed Air Pressure(Kgf) 1.0~6.0
Spray Volume 1.0~2.0ml /80cm2 /h (working at least 16 hours, and take the average value)
Spray Form Continuous Spraying or Programmable Spraying
Power AC 220V, 1 phase 3 lines 15A
1. Adopt automatically or manually adding water system, can watered by itself while lack of water.
2. Precise glass spray nozzle, good uniformity, mist dropping naturally, no NaCl crystallized salt
3. Double over-heat protection devise and alarm when water short storage to ensure use safety.
4. Digitally temperature controller, PID controlled, precision of ±0.1℃
5. Laboratory direct steam-heated, even heating speed, reducing the standby time.
6. Tapered Spray tower, even mist dropping
7. Saturated bucket is SUS #304, convenient for heating and humidifying, offer humidity for testing
8. Concentration of NaCl: 5%;PH of the water:6.5-7.2 (Liquid)