High Temperature Vacuum Chamber
High Temperature Vacuum Oven is widely used for heating treatment of metal materials in low vacuum, recursive, protective atmosphere, also can be used for heating treatment of special materials, such as carbonization process of carbon products.
1. Heavy duty double layer structure with cooling fan.
2. PID automatic control
3. Power control with 30 segments programmable.
4. Ceramic fiber with excellent thermal insulation.
2. Internal Dimension
3. External Dimension W×H×D (mm)
4. Internal and External Material
Material of the inner box is SUS 304# stainless steel, of the outer box is stainless steel or SEE cold-rolled steel with paint coated.
5. Temperature Range: RT-200℃ (300℃ is optional )
6. Accuracy: ±2.0℃%
7. Control Method: Micro PID control temperature
8. Storage Shelf: Two layers
AC220V 1∮ 3 lines
AC220V 1∮ 3 lines AC220V 1∮ 3 lines