The Oil Containment Boom is one of the most common options for spill control and containment in water locations.
The Foam Floatation Containment Booms are a solid light-weight float containment boom that is easy to use and store. The boom is ideal for emergency and permanent use in sea conditions from calm to open water.
Standard design of the containment boom includes a top flotation device, bottom ballast chain, and a short bottom skirt. Depending on the conditions of the water in your location, booms may then additionally need a top tension cable to help keep them in place during use.
- Boom Construction: Reinforced PVC
- Top Foam Floats Available in Varying Sizes
- Tension Cables for Moving Water Locations
- Marine Grade End and Section Connectors
- For emergency and permanent use in nearshore and harbors and other calm and protected waters
- High visibility color-International standard Orange or Yellow
- Easy to deploy and store
- For Fast Oil Spill Response