Horizontal CVD tube furnace (Silicon Carbide) uses methyltrichlorosilane (MTS) as air source to make material surface oxidation resistant coating and change characters of matrix material.
1. High corrosive tail gas, combustible and explosion gas, solid dust and low melting point product can be treated effectively during deposition process.
2. Horizontal chemical vapor deposition furnace uses special designed deposition chamber, which assures good sealing effect and strong antipollution ability.
3. The most advance control technology is adopted to precise control the MTS flow and pressure , realizing stable deposition airflow and narrow pressure fluctuation range.
4. The new design anti corrosion vacuum unit ensures long continuous working period and low maintainence rate.
5. Multiple deposition channels achieve flow field uniformity, non-deposition dead corner and better deposition effect.
6.The furnace working zone size can reach 2.5m × 2.5m × 5m,it can satisfy supersize part CVD treatment.
Optional Configuration of Horizontal CVD Furnace
1. Furnace door: Hing turning type/ trolley type, Manual tight/Auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: All carbon steel/Inner layer stainless steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: Soft carbon felt/Soft graphite felt/Hard composite felt /CFC
4. Heating element and muffle: Isostatic press graphite/Press high purity, high strength and high density graphite/ fine size graphite
5. Process gas system: Volume/Mass flow-meter, Manual valve/Auto valve, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
6. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/Chinese brand
7. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen/Industrial personal computer
8. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
9. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
10. Thermocouple: C type, S type, K type, N type
11. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
12. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
13. Load truck: roller type /Fork type/Folded long distance driving type
Specifications of Horizontal CVD Tube Furnace
Spec.\Model HCVD-060609-SIC HCVD-080812-SIC HCVD-101015-SIC HCVD-121225-SIC HCVD-151530-SIC
Working Zone Size (W × H × L) (mm) Φ600 × 600 × 900 Φ800 × 800 × 1200 Φ1000 × 1000 × 1500 Φ1200 × 200 × 2500 Φ1500 × 500 × 3000
Max. Temperature (°C) 1500 1500 1500 1500 1500
Temperature Uniformity (°C) ±7.5 ±7.5 ±7.5 ±10 ±10
Ultimate Vacuum (Pa) 50 50 50 50 50
Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h) 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67
The above specifications can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.