Vertical CVD tube furnace (Silicon Carbide) adopts methyltrichlorosilane (MTS) as air source to make material surface oxidation resistant coating and change characters of matrix material.
1. The most advance control technology is adopted to control flow and pressure of MTS, realizing stable deposition airflow and small pressure fluctuation range.
2. Vacuum chemical vapor deposition furnace uses special designed deposition chamber, which assures good sealing effect and great contamination protection performance.
3. Multiple deposition channels assure flow field uniformity, non-deposition dead corner and great deposition surface.
4. It has treatment for the high corrosive tail gas, flammable and explosive gas, solid dust and low melting point sticky materials during the deposition process.
5. The new design anti corrosion vacuum unit ensures long continuous working hours and short maintainence time.
Optional Configuration of Vertical CVD Tube Furnace
1. Furnace door: screw elevation type/hydraulic elevation type/manual elevation, Manual tight/Auto lock-ring tight
2. Furnace vessel: All carbon steel/Inner layer stainless steel/Total stainless steel
3. Furnace hot zone: Soft carbon felt/Soft graphite felt/Hard composite felt /CFC
4. Heating element and muffle: Isostatic press graphite/Press high purity, high strength and high density graphite/ fine size graphite
5. Process gas system: Volume/Mass flow-meter, Manual valve/Auto valve, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
6. Vacuum pump and gauge: Foreign brand/Chinese brand
7. HMI: Simulation screen/Touch screen/Industrial personal computer
8. PLC: OMRON/Siemens
9. Temperature controller: SHIMADEN/EUROTHERM
10. Thermocouple: C type, S type, K type, N type
11. Recorder: Paperless recorder/paper recorder, Foreign brand/Chinese brand
12. Electric components: CHINT/Schneider/Siemens
Specifications of Vertical CVD Tube Furnace
Spec.\Model VCVD-0305-SIC VCVD-0608- SIC VCVD-0812- SIC VCVD-1015- SIC VCVD-1120- SIC VCVD-1520- SIC
Working Zone Size (D × H) (mm) Φ300 × 500 Φ600 × 800 Φ800 × 1200 Φ1000 × 1500 Φ1100 × 2000 Φ1500 × 2000
Max. Temperature (°C) 1500 1500 1500 1500 1500 1500
Temperature Uniformity (°C) ±5 ±5 ±7.5 ±7.5 ±10 ±10
Ultimate Vacuum (Pa) 50 50 50 50 50 50
Pressure Increase Rate (Pa/h) 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67 0.67
The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detail spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.