FREE-Valve’s Electric bonnet knife gate valves are known as slurry gate valves. Its are unidirectional knife gate valve with bonnet. The completely enclosed body-bonnet structure ensures zero leakage from the knife gate to the surrounding. This valve is very suitable to contaminated/hazardous media for the safety of surrounding
1. The gate of the fully closed knife gate valve is embed inside the valve body,totally isolated from exterior environment. The valve cap is provided with round stuffing box which can effectively avoid the leakage of fluid media.
2. Knife edge gate provides strong cutting stress and tight sealing.Disc is hard chromium coated after delicate surface grinding, providing abrasion resistance and corrosion resistance against the flow flushing.
3. Valve seat is replaceable, reducing the maintenance cost.Preload seat is adjustable to meet different sealing class and compensates normal seat wear.Seat retainer covers the side of seat and prevents seat from direct flow flushing.
4. Both top part of the gate and bottom part of the valve body are provided with hold-down devices. Effective seat may be achieved by changing the vertical pushing force of the valve rod into lateral force so that the gate presses tightly against the valve seat.
1)Size Range: NPS2~NPS48,DN50~DN1200
2)Pressure Range: Class 150 /PN6 /PN10
3) Applicable Temperature.: 0~200℃
4) Connection Type: wafer
5) Sealing material: Rubber,PTFE
6) Body Material: Carbon steel,stainless steel
7) Disc material:Stainless steel
8) Pressure test:GB/T13927, API598
9) Face to Face: GB/T12221, API609
10) Valve body : GB/T12224,ASME B16.34
Operating Mode: Hand wheel,Bevel Gear,Pneumatic,Electric,Hydraulic
FREE-Valve’s electric bonnet knife gate valves are extremely suitable for being applied on automation control systems that call for frequent open and shut off, and high environment requirements,including food,brewing,coal liquefaction,sewage treatment,petrochemical,steel and other industry.