KMNPack crepe wrapping paper is made of 100% medical quality cellulose fibres and combines most economic wrapping with good drapability. It is particular packaging solution for lighter instruments and sets and can be used as either inner or outer wrapping
Medical surgical sterilization crepe wraps paper roll
1. Sterilization Wrapping Paper Material: Standard crepe paper 100% virgin wood pulp
2. Color: Blue, Green, White
3. Size: 20cm-120cm regular length, 50cm-70cm, upon customers' request.
4. Feature: Waterproof, no chips, strong bacteria resistance meet ISO11607 andEN868 standard.
5. Usage Scope: For draping in cart, operating room and aseptic area.
6. Steriliztion method: Steam, ETO, Gamma
1. Convenience and Environmental conservation
Our company offer a variety of sizes of sterile package wrapping paper for hospital choice, and obviates the need for hospital disinfection soaking, washing, drying and other cumbersome link, greatly reducing hospital waste water output. Can be burned after use.
2. Excellent barrier properties of bacteria and preservation
He sterile hold time of medical crepe paper wrapped aseptic packages is six months.
3. To avoid the "wet pack"
As the medical crepe paper wrapped sterile package after the three-dimensional permeability and its own high-permeability, compared with other packaging materials, the better to avoid the "wet pack" of the formation.
4. Made sterile package not have phenomenon of "explosive bag"
Medical crepe paper use for more items to be packed in three-dimensional packaging, not scattered in the loaded, the bag does not move articles, can be flatwise or stand, the three-dimensional permeability makes the sterile package not burst.
5. Good water-resistance and strength
Water resistance and anti-permeability of medical crepe paper is much higher than cotton. Both in wet and dry environments, the product can resist any pressures.
6. Pure raw materials
All use of pure wood pulp, no smell, can not afford to fiber, can not afford to powder, pH value is neutral, without any toxicity in order to ensure the safety of sterile paper. The repeated use of cotton will drop a large number of fibers, to be a carrier of bacteria.
7. Full color
Blue, white, green, Medical Crepe Paper