BROWN FUSED ALUMINA
ALUMINUM OXIDE (BROWN FUSED ALUMINA) (BFA)
Aluminum oxide brown is fused and crystallized under high temperature from a mixture of bauxite and other and other raw materials. It is characterized by its high hardness,good toughness and shape in size. Abrasives tools made of it are suitable for grinding metals of high-tensile strength such as: carbon steel,general-purpose alloy steel,annealed malleable iron and hard broze,etc.It also can be used as refractory materials.
Aluminum oxide brown avaliable size
Aluminum oxide brown For Refractory materials: 0-1mm 1-3mm 3-5mm 5-8mm 200 # -0 325 #
Aluminum oxide brown For Abrasives: F24- F60
Aluminum oxide brown For Sandblasting: F10 -240
Aluminum oxide brown For Precision Casting: F80-100 F100-120
Aluminum oxide brown For Ceramic, electronic polishing category: F240-F800
Brown aluminum oxide
25 kg/50 kg a bag
Application of aluminum oxide brown
1. Abrasive: Produce ceramic gring wheel, resinoid gringding wheel, Grinding stone, Gringing block, sand paper, sand cloth, sand belt, polish wax, abrasive paste, coating etc..
2. Refractory material: Mainly used for abrasion and high temperature resiatant, inoxidizable aggregate and filling of shaped and monolithic refractory in steel metallurgy, various industrial stoves, electric furnace etc..
3. Sandblasting abrasive: Mainly used for various material workpieces to decontaminate, derusting, prevent corrosion, remove oxide skin etc..
4. Abrasion resistance ground: Mainly used for non-slip of airport and road, chenmical factory board paving.
5. Precision casting: Investment casting technics of stainless steel and aluminium casting in coating.