32oz Biodegradable Sugarcane Bagasse Square Bowls
- Product group
- Bagasse Square Bowls
Zhejiang Pando EP Technology Co., Ltd.
Length (mm): 180
Width (mm): 180
Height (mm): 70
Pieces Per Sleeve: 75
Pieces Per Carton: 300
Carton Length (mm): 470
Carton Width (mm): 190
Carton Height (mm): 370
Weight (g): 30
Compostable, Recyclable, Sustainable.
Stronger and more attractive than paper bowls. Can be used to serve hot or cold foods such as oatmeal, pork, cereal, soup or even Chinese dishes. Bagasse is made of bleached and unbleached sugarcane fiber.
Conform to FDA and EU guidelines for food use.
Bagasse square bowls are degradable and could be compostable in a commercial composting facility.
Available in two colors, white and natural color.
• Catering Industry
• Recyclable, repulpable, degradable, and compostable.
• Made of high-quality food-grade pulp.
• Custom logos are available.
• Available for microwave and freezer.
• Clean and sanitary
• Practical and easy to carry
• Healthy and eco-friendly
• Boosting a circular economy
- Company name
- Zhejiang Pando EP Technology Co., Ltd.
- Business type
- Year established
- Exports to