YJS-635 platinum cure rtv2 silicone moldmaking rubber for concrete mold
- Product group
- Platinum Cure Mold
Shenzhen YiJiaSan Silicone Co., Ltd.
- Company name
- Shenzhen YiJiaSan Silicone Co., Ltd.
- Business type
- Year established
- Exports to
YJS-635 is a harder material, with a 35A Shore hardness.These silicones exhibit good chemical, abrasion and heat resistance, which are used for rapid prototyping, wax casting,architectural restoration and for casting concrete.
YJS-635 is a two-component 1:1 Mix addition (platinum) cured RTV silicone rubber which cures at room temperature. YJS-635 is a harder material, with a 35A Shore hardness. YJS-635 offers tremendous versatility and are suitable for making production molds of any configuration, large or small. These silicones exhibit good chemical, abrasion and heat resistance, which are used for rapid prototyping, wax casting (foundries and candle makers), architectural restoration and for casting concrete.
*high chemical resistance to the aggressive components of some types of resin
*High resistance to laceration (this characteristic guarantees high resistance to wear and tear)
*High level of accuracy in reproducing very small particulars
*High dimensional stability over time and non-deformability
*Considerable resistance to high temperatures and to ageing
*Excellent non-stick effect
*high tear resistance,
*Will not shrink in service
3. Common uses of YJS-635 Platinum Cure Silicone:
*Plaster Hydrocal, Hydrostone
*Polyester casting resin
Typical general characteristics Inspection Method Value
Product data (Catalyzed A+B) Inspection Method YJS-635
Hardness Shore A 35±2
Mix Ratio A:B 1:1/10:1
Color / translucent
Pot life 25 ° C (77F) 30-40
Curing time 25 ° C (77F) 3-4
Mixed viscosity mPa.s 8000±1000
Tear-strength kg/cm 24±2
Tensile-strength M.pa 5.5±1.0
Elongation % 0.1
Shrinkage % 450±50
4. Using instructions
1. Place a plastic container on a small scale, making sure to zero out the weight on the scale. Note: use a container that, during rise under vacuum in Step 5, will allow for material to expand to 4-5 times its resting volume.
2. Pour catalyst into the plastic container, noting weight of material poured.
3. In the same container, pour an equal weight of base on top of the catalyst (e.g., 100 grams of catalyst and 100 grams base). Note: within a 5% weight variance, the end result is not altered.
4. With a clean, dry mixing spatula, mix energetically until the color of the product is homogeneous. Note: working time begins at this step. Mixing should take no longer than 1-2 minutes.
5. Place container under vacuum and vacuum until material bubbles and rises. Release vacuum and repeat until bubbles are removed. Vacuuming should take no longer than 3-4 minutes.
6. From a height of approximately 30 cm, pour the mixed silicone into the mold frame. Maintain the pouring stream in the same spot so as to minimize introduction of air bubbles into the mold.
7. Allow the mold to sit, undisturbed, for at least 4 hours to ensure the silicone is fully cured.
8. Remove the mold from the frame.
9. Cut around the pattern carefully to release it from the silicone rubber mold.
Part A: a non-toxic and odorless liquid with translucent color and platinum inside.
Part B: a non-toxic and odorless liquid with translucent color.
ATT: We can do any curing time as your requirements.
When stored at or below 32°C (89.6°F) in the original unopened containers, YJS-6 series Silicone have a usable life of 12 months.
1kg/drum; 5kg/drum;10kg/drum; 20kg/drum;25kg/drum;200kg/drum.
More from this supplier
YJS-V25 addition cure silicone for reuseable vacuum bags
brushable platinum cure silicone rubber
YJS-H50 clear liquid silicone rubber with platinum catalyst
YJS-620 Low shrinkage addition cure liquid silicone rubber for tire mold
YJS-640 low shrinkage liquid silicone rubber for rapid prototying
YJS-630 RTV-2 silicone rubber for Resin Injection Molding
YJS-645 no shrinkage liquid silicone rubber for mold making
YJS-635 no deformation platinum cure rtv molding silicone rubber