Stamping Swing Type Robot Arm industrial robot
- Product group
- Industrial Automation
Cell Instruments Co., Ltd.
Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Cell Instruments
Model Number: CP-V3-10
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 set
Packaging Details: export carton
Payment Terms: TT LC
Supply Ability: 10 set/week
Detailed Product Description
Stamping Swing Type Robot Arm.
Name: Three-axis industrial robot Model: CP-V3-10-125
Four-axis industrial robot Model: CP-V4-10-125
Five axis industrial robot Model: CP-V5-10-125
All axes are driven by absolute position servo motor.
Y-axis(up and down axis) uses Taiwan high-precision linear guide plus precision lead screw and high-precision servo, to realize high-precision high-speed smooth up-and-down positioning.
S-axis (main axis of rotation) uses Japan robot dedicated hollow reduction gear plus Taiwan high precision servo to achieve high-speed precision gapless positioning.
X-axis (front and rear telescopic shaft) uses Taiwan high-precision linear guide plus precision lead screw and high-precision servo, to realize high-precision high-speed positioning.
The robot body is made of blackened high strength steel. The main axis of rotation is made of high strength aluminum profile. The hood is made of sheet metal with stoving varnish. It has the features of simple structure, high strength, beautiful appearance and durability.
Parameters: (Customization available)
1. Max load: 10KG Radius: 1250MM
2. Repeated Positioning Accuracy: ±0.1MM
3. Installation way: Floor type
4. Y Axis Up-and-down Stroke: 420MM Max Speed: 500MM/S
5. S Axis Rotation Stroke: +-270° Max Speed: 156°/S
6. X Axis Advance and Retreat Stroke: 600MM Max Speed:1.56M/S
7. X Axis Rotation Stroke: 360° Max Speed: 360°/S
8. Weight: 330KG Environment: 0-45 ℃
9. RH: 30%~95% Noncondensing
10. Color: Primary (others available)
1. Dedicated industrial robot control system PTP point-to-point control mode
2. 8-inch color touch screen handheld controller, multi-language user interface, easy to operate, convenient and user-friendly.
3. Open teaching methods, easier and intuitive robot programming, without PLC engineers, end-users can also be programmed in the production site.
4. Support multiple product program storage to connect with any punch press, interlock function
5. Coordination among multiple robots of continuous punch press adopts CAN bus communication. The response speed of manipulator is faster and the efficiency is higher. Simple connection requires no complex I / O signal connection
6. With USB port, U disk can be used to upgrade the program and manage and share parameters.
7. Position of mobile arm can be quickly set. The robot arm can be manually moved to the target position, and then set the current site as the automatic operation position. The knob-type pulse trimmer for precise positioning can also be used in this process, so the set value is more accurate and convenient.
8. Maximum power: 2.50 KW Electric control box: Integrated electric box
9. With stand Mobile Teach Pendant, Cable length 3 m
10. Protection class: IP20 Humidity: up to 95%, no condensation
11. Ambient temperature 0 - 45 ° C
Power: single-phase plus ground, 220V voltage
With four degree of freedom, left and right rotation, up and down, back and forth, end rotation, there is no requirement of the center of the mold height, spacing. Non-standard customization is available to meet different load and arm stretching, according to customer requirements.
1. All servos are absolute position servos. Mechanical origin is no need to be relocated after power off and restart, and the origin can be quickly repositioned according to the servo memory. There is no origin sensor switch to reduce the failure rate.
2. The main axis of rotation uses robot-specific high-precision hollow reduction gear, with features of compact, beautiful, strong steel, torque and impact resistance.
3. The main feature of this model is the rotation of the rotating shaft. The structure is ascending and descending first and rotating afterwards. The center of gravity is moved closer to the center of rotation so as to obtain better rotation speed and accuracy.
4. The level rotation and flip up and down of terminal uses robot coupling drive mechanism. The two driving motor are rear positioned and relatively static, thus greatly improving the stability of the device and the load capacity of the end.
5. Equipped with mixed connection unit, multiple sets can be connected to work together and entire line can be split into several small sections to operate.
6. Because of the mixed connection unit, the arm can move freely, and man-machine mixed operation is also available, which is convenient for arranging personnel to work in places which are unsuitable for arm.
7. Equipped with intelligent programming system, easy to learn. Every time when mold is changed, The reprogramming only takes five minutes.
8. Electric box and the host integrated design helps arm occupy less space and is more convenient for installation and repositioning. The stamping robot arm is more efficient and user-friendly than any brand of general-purpose six-axis robot. Also, it is better in precision, service life, speed, user-friendly than other same function arms.
Tailored solutions and after-sales service for customers are provided to solve all kinds of problems to ensure that robot adapts to a variety of working environment.
- Company name
- Cell Instruments Co., Ltd.
- Business type
- Year established
- Exports to
More from this supplier
Plastics Transparency Tester Haze meter
Luminous transmittance haze meter
Gloss Meter Surface gloss testing instrument JJG 696 ISO 67530 ISO 2813
ASTM D 1003 TRANSPARENT FILM LIGHT TRANSMITTANCE AND HAZE METER ISO 13468 ISO 14782
Transparent Materials Haze And Transmittance Measurement Tester Haze Meter for Plastic sheet and film
20° Gloss meter 60° gloss tester 85° Gloss Meter gloss measuring tester ASTM D 523, JIS Z8741, BS 3900 Part D5, JJG696
JJG 696 Conformed Gloss Meter Surface gloss measurement tester for paint and plastic DIN 67530 ISO 2813
Light transmittance and Haze meter ISO 13468 ISO 14782 ASTM D 1003