Hot Sale Activated Carbon Bentonite Cat Litter
- Product group
- Bentonite Cat Litter
- Emily Pets
Puyuan (Dalian) Pet Products Co., Ltd.
• Clumping cat litter
• Micro molecular can water-absorbent
• the raw material is 100% nature Bentonite+activated carbon
• New beautiful round-shaped/ball-shaped
• Compact clump
• Super odor control
Emily Pets activated carbon bentonite cat litter, for its super absorbent mineral Bentonite which is most suitable as quality cat litter is the preference of cat lovers. Emily Pets cat litter will agglomerate urine into a hard clump right away.
Its superb capacity to absorb and anti-bacteria properties ensure bacteria and odor well eliminated; to leave your litter odor-free and dry; to keep the home smelling fresh and clean. You only need to scoop the solid waste and the clamp away. The remaining litters retain clean, odorless and reusable. Emily Pets bentonite cat litter is a natural product, so it is environmentally safe.
DIRECTION: Use a moisture-proof cat pan, large enough to accommodate your cat. Fill the pan with 5-10cm Emily Pets Easy Clean Clumping Cat Litter. Recommend to remove the solid waste and the wet clamp daily. Refill with Emily Pets Easy Clean Clumping Cat Litter to keep 5-10 cm deep. Clean the cat pan with warm water and a mild detergent at least once a month.
CAUTION: Do not flush the product or any clumping cat litter down to the toilet. For pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems, a parasite found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis.
Benefits of activated carbon bentonite cat litter
• Naturally clumping litter, last longer bentonite sands.
• Constantly absorbing odor from the potty tray.
• Made from 100% natural bentonite.
• Clumping, extremely low dust, diamond formula, protect the environment.
• Used For Pet Cleaning.
Great capacity and quick speed of absorption activated carbon cat litter can absorb all excrement and urine of pets and the peculiar smell is given off from them. They can also control the growth of bacteria and keep the surface of the cat litter dry and clean, so the pets may live in a safe and sanitary environment. At the same time, activated carbon cat litter can be used as an air-fresh agent, which absorbs some easy-volatile gas and moisture in the air and make the room fresh and clean.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Make sure the tray is completely clean and dry. Fill your tray with bentonite cat litter, maintaining a depth of 6-8cm.
2. Place the litter tray in an appropriate place. Immediately after your cat has paid a visit, a clump is formed.
3. Dispose of only the soiled clumps and continue to use the remaining litter.
4. Refill with the required quantity of fresh cat litter to maintain a depth of 6-8cm.
5. Approximately once a week, the tray should be completely emptied and cleaned.
- Company name
- Puyuan (Dalian) Pet Products Co., Ltd.
- Business type
- Year established
- Exports to