Ni Coating Chemical & Electroplated Diamond Powder
- Product group
- Coated Diamond Powder
Henan Boreas New Material Co., Ltd.
Coated metal can improve heat dissipation and reduce heat damage thus protect the diamond
(decrease diamond carbonization when sintering at ultrahigh temperature)
Roughen the diamond particle surface to enhance the mechanical retention between diamond and bonds
30%, 56%, 60% coated (by weight)
Nickel Coating Diamond Powder are generally divided into two different produce coating types: Electroplating and Chemical plating
Coating type Weight increase Available size
Cluster Nickel Coating 30%-60% 20/25-5-10μ
Spiky Nickel Coating 56%-60% 20/25-270/325
Double-layer Coating (Ti,Ni) 30%-60% 20/25-15-25μ
* Rough and spiny surface, improve the retention between diamond and bond;
* Avoid the diamond peeling off early, extend the service life of diamond tools;
* Increase bond retention, Minimize the instance of crystal pull-out;
* Prevent diamond surface from chemical etching and oxidation.
* Chemical nickel coating mainly for resin bond products;
* Electro nickel coating mainly for resin bond products;
* Copper coating mainly for metal bond products;
* Ti coating mainly for metal and ceramic bond products.
- Company name
- Henan Boreas New Material Co., Ltd.
- Business type
- Year established
- Number of employees
- Exports to
- Europe, America, Japan and South Korea