PI500-T series special-used inverter for spinning frame
Dalian Powtran Technology Co., Ltd.
PI500-T series special-used inverters for spinning (spinning machines) is a special frequency converter developed by POWTRAN Technology based on the PI500 vector control and frequency conversion technology platform for characteristics of textile machinery and technological requirements and application environment.
The some of the inherent disadvantages for the traditional spinning frame have been solved by our inverter. The special-used inverter for spinning frames has the advantages of energy saving, increased production efficiency, increased production, and reduced breakage.
1. Environment temperature -10 ℃ to 50 ℃, temperature at 40 ℃, please derating for use, derating at 3% per 1°C drop. It is not recommended to use the inverter in the environment above 50°C.
2. Prevent electromagnetic interference and keep away from sources of interference.
3. Prevent intrusion of the water droplets, steam, dust, dust, cotton wool, and metal fines.
4. Prevent intrusion of the oil, salt, and corrosive gases.
5. Avoid vibrations. The maximum amplitude can’t exceed 5.9m/s (0.6g).
6. Avoid high temperature and humidity and no rain. Relative humidity is less than 90%RH. Do not allow condensation. In spaces where corrosive gases are present, the maximum relative humidity can’t exceed 60%.
8. The use of flammable, flammable, explosive gas, liquid or solid hazardous environments is prohibited.
Mainly used in textile spinning machines, can be also used in other industries where there are more dust needed to be cleaned regularly.
- Company name
- Dalian Powtran Technology Co., Ltd.
- Business type
- Year established
- Exports to
More from this supplier
PS500-L series Series special-used inverter for construction hoist
PI500-S series solar pump inverter
PI500-C series air compressor inverter
PI500-W series frequency inverter for constant pressure pump
PI500-L series Frequency inverter for lifting appliances
PI500-E series PMSM special used inverter