Dynamic Pass Box
• Material: SUS 304/316L Stainless Steel
• Interlock Mode: Mechanical/ Electronic
• Core Part: Air Blower
• Rated Air Velocity: 0.45m/s±20%
• Power Supply: 220V, 50Hz
Dynamic pass box is an equipment used for transfer of goods, and could segregate the air on both sides of the room. It is installed at the entrance to Clean Room in order to minimize the amount of particulate contamination entering the Clean Room.
Characteristics & Features:
• Tempered glass doors provide a clear view of the internal chamber.
• The main body of the pass box is constructed of SUS 304/316L stainless steel.
• Variety of accessories and dimensions.
• Manufactured for the most demanding controlled environment applications.
• Mechanical or electronic interlock is reliable, maintenance-free, fail safe and maintains Clean Room integrity by preventing both doors from being opened at the same time.
• Excellent to avoid cross contamination.
• All components are designed for maximum chemical resistance and enhanced durability for a long service life.
• The internal side walls of the pass box are constructed from a single piece of stainless steel, with coved corners for easy cleaning.
• Tempered glass doors provide visibility into the interior.
• Frameless construction is easy to clean with no joints for contaminants to accumulate.
• Stainless steel frame, and double-deck 5mm thick tempered glass door.
About the company
- Business type
- Year established
- Ships to