Fan Filter Units
LENGE Fan Filter Units (FFU) are ceiling module diffusers consisting of HEPA-filter, fan and control system. The module is designed to provide unidirectional vertical airflow of filtered, clean air over a cleanroom space by removing harmful airborne particles from recirculating air. FFU creates a positive room pressure that reduces the contamination risk from potential ceiling bypasses.
FFU models will have three stickers located on the back of the plenum. For ease of troubleshooting assistance, replacement parts, and general factory assistance, it is recommended that the order number, and model line string be used as reference. This information can be found on the Factory Label.
• HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters are rated 99.99% efficient at removing particles ≥ 0.3 microns.
• Painted white, expanded metal face screen.
• Low sound, low watts, low profile, and low operating costs.
• Snap-in pre-filter allows for easy replacement and maintenance (must be removed when ducting directly to the unit).
• Custom sizes and configurations available.
• High Energy Efficiency
• High Airflow Capacity
• Minimizes cleanroom service downtime with room-side-replaceable fan filter units
About the company
- Business type
- Year established
- Ships to