1. Body Split Drape, 88 in. x 116 in.
2. 4 in. x 27 in. split.
3. Fabric reinforcement.
4. Tube holders.
Name Body Split Drapes
Procedures Shoulder Arthroscopy, Shoulder Total, Shoulder Beach Chair
Drape Type Shoulder U Split Drape
Procedure Type Joint/Extremity
Surgical Specialty Orthopedic
Drape Type Split/Fenestrated
For the full range of orthopedic procedures, we’ve got you covered. MedPurest Orthopedic Drapes offer the optimum
combination of features to meet the rigorous demands of orthopedic surgery, from hand procedures to hip replacements.
Orthopedic drapes provide added protection. Made with heavy-duty fabric, these drapes may eliminate the need
for costly drape layering.
Designed for safety and convenience, they also feature CONTROL* Plus Fabric Reinforcement for fluid management.
MedPurest drapes are designed to protect you and your patients and include the following features:
1. Maximum rating for flame resistance for use around lasers and other electrical instruments.
2. Fabric that’s resistant to tearing, strikethrough and abrasion, while providing secure attachment of lines and tubes.
3. Much lower lint than other drapes to reduce the risk of airborne bacterial transmission.
4. Fluid collection pouches.
5. Armboard covers for additional coverage.